neon for Real Estate
Real estate, often the largest investment for many homeowners, presents a great opportunity for agents to brand themselves, and build long-term relationships with clients.
While there is no lack of online technologies available for both agents and consumers, a neon site completes the offerings with tools that:
- engage customers
- keep your brand visible
- promote listings with Single Property Websites
- online open house anytime with live Site Chat
- are free to use, and most importantly, quick to update for even the busiest professionals.
Real estate agents, besides making neons for their business, can make single listing websites for their residential, commercial and business opportunity listings (see sample). Here are some tips:
- Make a neon site for your business first, then within the neon editor, add as many listing neons as you need
- Upload plenty of photos and videos (if available)
- Publish customer testimonials
- If you already have a specialty website with MLS search, listing the URL here (and still be able to take advantage of the neon features). Otherwise, list the popular websites (Realtor.com for example) to help your customers search there.
- Talk about your experience in negotiating, niche markets ... in detail
Selling services is always difficult because customers usually cannot tell the difference between providers until service is performed . Make sure to:
- List all your services one-by-one with as much detail as possible. Only you know the numerous steps you go through for what you do.
- Allow customers or prospects to request for more information or quotes on your service items
- Upload reports, articles of value, brochures ... so customers keep coming back for more
- Use Site Chat for live help, discussions or hold online open house during weeknights when most buyers are online looking (agents have reported surprising results).
- Collect email addresses by passing out feedback form, or at open house events for pricing updates.
- Use neon to send out regular emails. Talk about the market, your new listings , and of course, special discounts for special events. Ask them to print out the email when they come in.
This section is one of the most important ones for service professionals to pay attention to. Chances are, you already network with other business owners to get referrals. Let's take it online.
- Find a business you like, and recommend them (use neon tools)
- We'll notify them and ask them to reciprocate (if they like you of course)
- Their nice notes automatically become testimonials on your site (important to customers)
- Link to your neon becomes visible on their neons (unless they choose not to display it)
- Networking with other businesses. (It would help if they have a neon.) When you make recommendations of businesses you like, chances are they will reciprocate and you get the extra exposure on their sites. Also, customers will find your neon more useful, a place to get your personal recommendations for other services.
- Print your neon URL on your business cards, in-store flyers, classified ads, etc. You might want to get your own domain name (for example: www.yourcompanyname.com) and forward it to the neon URL.
- Expect your customers will forward your promotional emails to their friends. So design your campaign thoughtfully.
- Use the popular community sites to promote your neon(s), such as craigslist, facebook, myspace, forums ...
Ready to neonize your business?